A great way to participate in the 2016 Wyndham Rotary Fun Run/Walk is as a member of a team. Your team can be either an organisation, school group or family.
There are loads of benefits in entering a team.
- Prizes will be awarded to the organization that has the most number of participants enter the fun run.
- Categories can come from businesses e.g. financial services or car dealers, service group’s e.g. emergency services, sports groups or social groups.
- Any organisation with at least 20 competitors will be allowed to set up a marquee on the day to promote their brand/image/product.
- Each team should register for their team or organisational challenge using the online registration process.
Educational Challenge (for primary and secondary schools)
- Prizes will be awarded to the schools (primary and secondary) with the most participants.
- 2 Perpetual trophies will be awarded to the primary and secondary schools with the most participants.
- Each school must complete the online registration form with competitors’ details.
- Any school with at least 20 competitors will be allowed to set up a marquee on the day to promote their school.
5km Teams Challenge
- Prizes will be awarded to the first and fastest team with 4 team members across the finish line in the 5km event.
HOW TO MAKE UP A TEAM
- A team can be set up by anyone on-line by clicking here.
- Select 'Set Up a Team'
- Fill out the details required
- Then complete your individual entry.
ALL other members of your team are only required to select join a team - find your team name and then proceed through the individual entry process.
*Note when you enter as part of a team you are also entered as an individual